Kyoto's percussion chairs Percusanga (Pelk Sanga) Saku Saku, all handmade pandeiro arrives!
There is no one as one for handmade!
The jingle tight is a tight sound, and the jingle is spacer and can adjust the way of sound.
In addition, it is burned in hand hanmad, and it has a unique dry sound.
The head resonates in the influence of brass hoops.
● Size: 10 "× Height about 45mm
● Shell: Wood
● Head: Unbleached palati (hand-rolled)
-Brass flatrim (brass tradational hoop)
● Platinatora (jingle): 5 pairs of brass, spacer × 5 with
● Tahaasha (tension hook): 6 places
● Weight: 396 g front and rear
● Dedicated tuning key included
※ Photos are samples.
Because of handmade instruments, heads and body differs in states and colors.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.