Protecting your personal information
The commercial company Komaki is considered to be the most important social responsibility of our company to protect the personal information of customers.
We will comply with the laws and regulations on the protection of personal information, establish voluntary rules and systems, and strive to ensure the following individual information protection policies.
Compliance with Laws
The Company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, which provide for the handling of personal information of customers.
the principles of collection
The Company will establish regulations on the handling of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"), establish an organization system, and endeavor to appropriately protect personal information, while improving and improving the handling of personal information as appropriate.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
In commercials, personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- Use contact information such as customer name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other contact information for the delivery and billing of the product to the customer.In addition, you may use your credit card number, bank account, and other payment information that you specified in connection with the request for the price.
- In order to confirm or confirm your order, you will use information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other contact information, the type, quantity, and billing amount of the product you ordered.
- We will use contact information such as the history and customer's name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address that we use to guide our campaigns and products and services to our company.
- In order to improve our services, we will use the results of the customer's opinions and surveys as a result of the survey and the usage history and other services.
- Use contact information such as customer name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other contact information to respond to your request or to respond to your request.
- In order to refuse service use to order products with fraudulent purposes, information such as the customer's name, address, quantity, and amount of the requested transaction may be provided to a third party, such as the amount and amount of the transaction that the customer deemed to have been used for the purpose of unauthorized use.
the consignment of personal information
In order to send out DMs and guides for various materials, the Komaki instrument may entrust personal information to outside companies that have concluded a contract that provides confidentiality agreements.
Third Party Delivery
In the following cases, the commercial instrument will disclose personal information to a third party (such as a product order destination, a supplier, a carrier, a carrier, etc.), without the consent of the person in question, without the consent of the person who is in the form of the instrument.
- When you send a purchase (or sell) product directly from a manufacturer or a vendor, etc.
- When a purchased product requires installation, adjustment, repair, etc.
In addition to the above reasons, personal information may be disclosed in the following cases:
- When the entry is disadvantageous to a third party, the commercial instrument has determined that it will be disadvantaging.In this case, you may be able to notify the third party or the police or the relevant organizations.
- When asked by the court, the Public Prosecutors Office, the police, the bar association, the Consumer Center, or any other authority equivalent to these, the person is requested to disclose personal information.
- If a person has been identified as a person who has been given a period of time, other than information that can identify an individual, it is not possible to provide personal information to a third party.
If personal information is provided to a third party in a transaction relationship with the Company, the commercial instrument shall not be liable for the use of personal information in the Trading Partner.
- We may use and analyze the attributes of personal information so that they cannot be identified by individuals, as well as to use it for the development of services and the development of products and products provided by the Company.
Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
- With regard to data available for disclosure of personal information (JPC member data, online shop user data, etc.), you can request disclosure, correction, and deletion of the data only for the person in question.
- We will promptly respond to the request for disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information in a reasonable range, only if the person is confirmed to be the person in question.
- According to the personal information, after a certain period of time, disposing of the document is not subject to disclosure, correction, and deletion of the original document because it is disposed of (dissolved).
For inquiries regarding personal information provided to third parties based on the intention or consent of the person in question, please contact the respective companies directly.
About identity verification
In the case of commercials, if you respond to requests for disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information of user data, please confirm that the person is the principal by phone, mail, or other means. You may not be able to accept the request if you are unable to confirm your identity, or if you are suspicious of the person who is extremely suspicious. We are not responsible for the acquisition and use of information that can be identified by individuals other than that person.
About Using Your Site
- Browser software includes functions called "cookies".
- When cookies visit our website, cookies are stored on the customer's computer with a small amount of data about their browsing.
- As long as you don't give the added information, cookies will not transmit your personal information to us.
- We will not connect or match any personal information or cookies acquired by our company or any third party.
- When customers visit our site in the past, they only have the ability to track and investigate the customer's concerns and the content they have seen.
- Customers are helping us streamline their input on our Web shopping when customers use our Web-line retail sale.
- Maintaining a record of your visit on our website.
- Deliver an interesting topic of your interest or history from past history.
- Customer identity is preserved in order to prevent customers from having to reenter the address, etc. every time they visit our site, or to order.
- The retention period of our cookies will be extinguished in 30 days.
- You can also disable the cookies.
- By modifying your browser preferences, you can enable or disable all cookies, and you can request notifications when the cookie is set.
- The service of this website can be used by the browser without having to accept cookies, but the procedures for using some services may vary.
- About Access Log
- In the case of the Access Log, the Site may be used to record the access time of the customer's access time, IP address, and so on as an access log. The access log will be used to analyze customer usage.
About an inquiry about the handling of the personal information, the confirmation, to the following window, please.
Komaki musical instrument Co., Ltd.
〒111-8567 1-7-1, Nishiasakusa, Taitou-ku, Tokyo Komaki Building
An e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org