Kyoto percussion studio Percusanga by Naoki Bando, an all-handmade pandeiro, JPC original model font>!
The outside of the body is zelkova, the head is unbleached goat skin, and of course it is handmade one by one, so there is no one that is the same!
Traditional (flat) hoop with astringent nickel silver With the jingles of, for a tight and sharp sound!
6 jingles make the sound more gorgeous.
It can be used not only for Brazilian music but also for a wide range of purposes.
Because it is light in weight, it is also recommended for beginners and women.
● Size: 10 ”× Height approx. 45mm
● Shell: Wood (outer zelkova)
● Head: Unbleached goat skin
● Aluminum flat rim ( Traditional hoop)
● Platinella (jingle): 6 pairs of nickel silver, with spacers
● Tahasha (tension hook): 7 places
● Weight: around 415g
● Dedicated tuning key included
* The photo is a sample.
Because it is a handmade instrument, there are individual differences in the condition and color of the head and body.
※The sound is a sample.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.