Kyoto's Castropho Kobo Percusanga (Pelk Sanga), a breakthrough 2 Way model, an all-handed Pandeiro, with Mr. Tatsumi Sakuho.
The head is unbleached goat, of course, one point to make one point, and there is no one as one point!
● Size: 10.5 "× Height about 45mm
● Shell: Wood
● Head: Unbleached pandidation
● Aluminum Flatrim (Traditional Hoop)
● Platinatora (jingle): 3 pairs of nickel silver, 3 pairs of brass, with spacer
● Tahaasha (tension hook): 8 places
● Weight: back and forth
● Dedicated tuning key included
※ Photos are samples.
Because of handmade instruments, heads and body differs in states and colors.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.