[About using the studio]
- Smoking, eating and drinking are strictly prohibited inside the studio.
- Please refrain from using any open flames, including inside the studio.
- We do not allow anyone under the influence of alcohol to use the studio.
- Equipment in the studio may change without notice.
- The studio will be controlled by monitor cameras. If necessary, we may record and review it.
- Setup and cleanup are included in the studio time. (Please finish your performance and leave within the usage time)
- If this is your first time using the studio, please receive an explanation of how to use the studio and how to handle the equipment.
- If you do not know how to use any equipment, please be sure to receive instructions on how to use it.
- If you find any equipment damaged in the studio, please notify the staff immediately.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur in the studio, or damage to equipment brought in by customers.
- For damaged equipment, we will charge you the full cost of repair.
- If you move the studio equipment, please return it to the designated location within the usage time.
- When using the studio, if the power in the building goes out due to the equipment you brought in, you may be required to pay compensation for the damage.
- If you engage in any act that damages the honor or credibility of the studio, you will be asked to leave the studio immediately.
- We are not responsible for any troubles such as loss or theft of valuables inside the store or studio.
- Reservations can be made in-store, by phone, through the inquiry form on our website, or from our dedicated reservation site.
- In principle, reservations can be made from 90 days in advance.
- In the event of a natural disaster, we cannot guarantee your reservation schedule.
- The reservation schedule may not be available due to studio circumstances.
- Reservation schedules may be canceled due to studio circumstances. In that case, we will give you one month's notice.
- We may contact you to confirm your reservation schedule. If we are unable to contact you at that time, we may cancel your reservation at that time.
- We will treat it as a group from 2 people (for lessons, and even if 2 people are accompanied by an accompanist, it will be treated as an individual).
*Please contact us separately in case of lockout (all-day use).
[About studio fees]
- Studio usage fees are subject to change without notice.
[About cancellation/change fees]
- Cancellation/change fees apply to studio usage fees and optional equipment fees.
- Cancellations and changes are free of charge up to 7 days in advance, 50% up to 2 to 6 days in advance, and 100% up to 100% up to the day before or on the day.
- Cancellation fees must be paid within 7 days of cancellation.
- If you receive a notice that the cancellation fee has not been paid, please pay it immediately. If you have not paid within one month after the notice, you will no longer be able to use the studio.
[About in-studio shooting]
- Please fill out and submit the photography permission application form before taking pictures.
[About studio usage qualifications]
- If any of the items below apply to you, your eligibility will be canceled and your previous reservation will be cancelled.
- Those who submitted false information as user information
- If there is a change in user information, but we do not receive notification of the change for a long period of time.
- If the honor or credibility of this studio is damaged
- If you disrupt the order of this studio
- If there is any act that damages the dignity of this studio.
- In the event that there is an act that violates public order and morals, an act that violates the law, etc., an act that leads to a crime, or an act that is likely to lead to such a crime.
- In other cases that the studio deems inappropriate.
◆Each studio is basically a studio for various lessons.
If we have free time, we will lend it to individuals or groups.
For more information, please contact us at the contact information below.
◆Rental is available at our store.business hoursWe are limited to
(Due to reception procedures, studio use will begin 15 minutes after business start time.)
Apply by visiting us, calling us, or using the inquiry form
Once you have decided on your desired date and time, please feel free to contact us.
Our staff will ask you about the date and time of your visit, the instruments you will be using, whether you are bringing your own instruments, and the purpose of use (lessons, practice, ensemble, etc.).
Apply from the reservation-only site
Reservation-only site↗Reservations can be made online at .
You can also check available dates and times on your desired studio page.
When applying, please write in the notes section whether you are bringing an instrument or not, and the purpose for which it will be used.
If you have any questions or concerns about how to make a reservation, please feel free to contact us.
・Percussion City 03-3845-3041
・Drum City 03-3842-6044
・Ethnic City 03-3842-6042