It is back as a small class!
Let's do Pandeiro carefully and firmly☆
<< Studio Lesson >>
-From those who touch for the first time to those who want to review the playing style-
We will give an easy-to-understand lecture on the basics of the basics, how to hold it without getting tired, and how to make sounds.
This is a must-see course for those who have just bought an instrument, those who want to return to the basics, and those who are worried that their arms hurt when hit and there is no sound.
～ From basic training to actual battle ～
It doesn't make much sense to hit fast when playing.
How to treat the Pandeiro to play music ...
The answer lies in "movement".
Let's understand the groove from "movement", not from music or pattern.
What is the true speed of sound? How to hit with a more beautiful tone? We also answer questions such as not knowing how to practice even if you know how to make sounds.
I want to deepen Pandeiro, which has the potential to handle a variety of music! want to know more! This is a course for those who want to.
It is no exaggeration to say that it will be sent to those who are obsessed with the charm of Pandeiro.
Date: Aug.20 2022 (Sat)
・ Studio beginner class 12: 00-12: 40 (40 minutes)
・ Studio regular class 13: 00-14: 00 (60 minutes)
・ Studio Ensemble Class 14: 30-15: 45 (75 minutes)
* Ventilation time and break time will be provided during the workshop.
* The content may change depending on the situation. In that case, we will contact you in advance. Please note.
Capacity: 5 students in each class(Reservation required, cancellation on the day is not possible)
Place: Komaki Musical Instrument Underground P Studio
* If this is your first time attending at our shop"First Pandeiro [Live Streaming Archive]"We recommend that you take the course after seeing.
☆You can also make a reservation by email☆
c-nashiki@ komakimusic.co.jp (Responsible: Nashiki)
・ Wish to participateDay&Please contact us with your class (with or without musical instrument rental), name (phonetic), and phone number.
* For classes with musical instrument rental, please let us know at the time of booking whether or not rental is available.
* Your reservation will be confirmed by replying from here. It usually takes 2 to 3 days to reply.
Please set the reception to avoid errors. If you do not receive a reply by the day before the WS date, please call us.
* Reservations by email must be made 5 days in advance.
After that, please make a reservation by phone.
Click here for a real workshop! * When held in February 2015
◎ Under recruitment of Pandeiro Workshop e-mail magazine members ◎
We will inform you of the date and time of the monthly workshop!
"Title: Pandeiro Workshop Information Request, Body: Name"
With the above contentsJPC InformationPlease send an email to!